Tuesday Women’s League
This is a fun and casual league for women with a 5:30 p.m. shotgun start each Tuesday evening. Sign up as a single or with a group of friends.
Tuesday Women’s League informational meeting:
Date: Tuesday, April 11, 5:30 p.m.
Location: The Meadows of Sixmile Creek
- League dates will be May 2nd – August 15th. Rain dates are August 22 and August 29th
- 5:30 p.m. shotgun start, alternating front and back nine each week.
- Look at the league table in the clubhouse for your starting hole and to pick up your scorecard.
- Please be at your starting hole by 5:30 p.m.! Players who arrive late can catch up to the rest of their group and drop a ball to begin play.
The following prices cover green fees, prize fund, handicap and banquet:
- Non-members: 1st payment $212.43 due by 4/7 and 2nd payment $212.43 due by 5/26 (Total $424.86)
- Gold Members who paid using the early pay benefit: $53.50
- Platinum Members: $53.50
Subs may take the place of a league player without paying a fee directly to the course. They may win prizes without having to pay the $2.50 prize money to the player they are subbing for. It is the player’s responsibility to collect from the sub for their green fees. Green fees for a non-member are $23.21.
Team play will be with your foursome each week. The exception will be scramble events, when we will mix foursomes two times and then play with your own team once. Scrambles will be chosen at random.
Weekly prizes will be hole prizes / events and the pro shop will keep a record of winners of golf shop credit. Scrambles will pay out to several teams.
The maximum number of strokes allowed on any hole will be 10. Please keep up the pace and play ready golf.
Scorecards are to be turned in for scramble events so the pro shop can calculate winners. All other nights, you may dispose of your scorecard after entering scores in the handicap computer.
League Banquet Date
Banquet will be scheduled to take place the Tuesday after the last night of league at 6 p.m.
Clubhouse will make a decision no sooner than 3:30 on the day of golf. Please check your email before you leave your house/work. Rain makeup date and vouchers can be given.
Questions, please contact:
508 Vanderbilt Drive
Waunakee, WI 53597
Head Golf Professional