Online Store Policies, Terms & Conditions
Shipping, Return and Refund Policies by Item Type
- All gift card orders will be shipped FREE within 2 business days of the order being placed, assuming payment is processed successfully and is not declined.
- Our gift cards never expire, and they do not lose any of their value over time.
- Gift card orders are non-refundable and gift cards may not be exchanged for cash.
- Gift cards are valid for all purchases at the facility including golf fees, cart fees, club rentals, push cart rentals, merchandise, food, beverage, and golf instruction.
- All golf pass orders will be shipped FREE within 2 business days of the order being placed, assuming payment is processed successfully and is not declined.
- Our golf passes never expire, and they do not lose any of their value over time.
- Golf pass orders are non-refundable and golf passes may not be exchanged for cash.
- Golf passes are good for one round of 9 or 18 holes. Golf passes may not be split into multiple rounds.
- Event registrations are “virtual” items and therefore nothing will be shipped to the buyer. You will receive an email confirmation of your registration.
- Event registrations are for a single event only. If you wish to register for multiple events, you must purchase an event registration for each event that you wish to participate in.
- Event registrations are fully refundable up to 14 days prior to the event. Within 14 days of the event, no refunds will be provided.
Junior Golf Programs
- Junior golf programs are “virtual” items and therefore nothing will be shipped to the buyer. You will receive an email confirmation of your registration.
- Junior golf programs are for a single program only. If you wish to register for multiple programs, you must purchase each junior golf program registration individually.
- Junior golf programs are fully refundable up to 14 days prior to the program beginning. Within 14 days of the program beginning, no refunds will be provided.
Website Usage Terms and Conditions
The term ‘The Meadows of Sixmile Creek’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 800 N Century Ave, Waunakee, WI 53597. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without The Meadows of Sixmile Creek’s prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the state of Wisconsin.
Collection of Information: We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill you specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
Cookie/Tracking Technology: The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information: We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security: Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
By e-mail: email@example.com
By Phone: (608) 849-9000
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.